08 April 2008

oh (little) brother


8 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

totally made my day!!

Sienna said...

"and look totally innocent in the morning"

that's my favorite part. how do octopuses look totally innocent? picturing that made me smile--i can see a little octopus just hanging out in his cage, avoiding eye contact...

linnea said...

Oh my goodness. HAHHA! This made me so happy. haha. Yea the last phrase is hilarious.

I can hear Jedd's voice too!

Anonymous said...

"totally retarded"?! I am reporting him to the Political Correctness Police-I think these scientists are "developmentally delayed":-)

kibbe said...

careful riverrat! If this political incorrectness gets back to the state judges, they may deem me developmentally delayed as a teacher and demand masters degrees for parents in the state who wish to homeschool. That would be disasterous for all of us! All on account of retarded scientists....

Anonymous said...

I once knew an octapus named Ralph...he was incredibly lazy...but had lots of moola...bought himself a boat and and a fishing pole...a wide brimmed hat and eight cigars... had a lot of trouble finding boots, because he was left footed..

jeremy said...

Hey, I remember Jedd. Nice style. Have you seen that video of the octopus that eats the shark? That octopus did a very good innocent act. It took them a while to find out where the sharks were disappearing to, and then they caught it on tape. It's terrifying.

annie said...

dang! i haven't seen that video. i'll have to look that up and show jedd...i think he'd get a kick outta that.

(who are you, lioness1??)